Warsaw Chopin Airport has provided passengers with an official mobile application. On the app, travelers can, among others things, scan your boarding pass and receive instant flight information. – Thanks to the app, navigating the terminal will be easier and more convenient than ever – announce the airport authorities
Chopin Airport meets the expectations of passengers and provides an official and fully free application designed for users of mobile devices . According to representatives of the airport – thanks to the application navigating the terminal will now be easier and more convenient than ever before.
Chopin Airport App Features
What features does the official of the largest airport in Poland contain? The program allows us to scan the boarding pass, immediately obtain information about our flight and conveniently navigates to the appropriate gate. The application also includes:
- flight search engine with automatic update of departures and arrivals
- Ticket check-in desk numbers
- The most important news for travelers (including EU passenger rights, information on lost luggage)
- Accurate map of the airport with listed commercial and catering establishments
- news section with the latest information from the airport’s day-to-day life
The airport application is completely free and works on devices with iOS and Android. At the moment versions in Polish and English are available.